8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Due to high demand, CoEJ SAN is excited to launch this second Online Tarbiyah Training!
The Training will be for all bands (A-B & C-F).
Some of the objectives of the training include:
– Gaining a broad understanding of the structure and function of MCE
– Reviewing the history and background of the Tarbiyah Curriculum
– Gaining a basic understanding of the Tarbiyah Curriculum design, pedagogy and methodology
– Looking at what an integrated lesson looks like
– Gaining an understanding of what a learner-centred lesson means
– Experiencing a lesson demonstration of both bands A -B and Bands C-F.
When: Sunday, 24 January 2021
Time: 8:30am – 4:45 pm GMT
8.30am -12pm: Full Tarbiyah Training
12pm – 1pm: Lunch and Salah break
1pm – 2.45pm: Lesson Demo – Bands A-B
2.45pm – 4.45pm: Lesson Demo – Bands C-F
The Micro Teach will be organised by your Madrasah, which will contact you in due course.
The Morning Session (Full Tarbiyah Training) is only for untrained teachers who are receiving training for the first time for ANY Band.
The Lesson Demos (afternoon sessions) are for untrained teachers as well as for teachers who have previously completed full Tarbiyah Training and Micro Teach and want a refresher.
Please note that your registration indicates your commitment to attend the training.
Login details will be sent out to registered participants the week before the Training.
This event is fully booked.