9:00 am - 5:45 pm
Due to high demand, CoEJ SAN is excited to launch it’s third Online Tarbiyah Training!
The Training will be for all bands (A-B & C-F).
Some of the objectives of the training include:
– Gaining a broad understanding of the structure and function of MCE
– Reviewing the history and background of the Tarbiyah Curriculum
– Gaining a basic understanding of the Tarbiyah Curriculum design, pedagogy and methodology
– Looking at what an integrated lesson looks like
– Gaining an understanding of what a learner-centred lesson means
– Experiencing a lesson demonstration of both bands A -B and Bands C-F.
When: Sunday, 20 June 2021
Time: 9:00am – 5:45 pm GMT
9:00am -12:30 pm: Full Tarbiyah Training
12:30 – 1:30 pm: Lunch and Salah break
1:30 – 3:15 pm: Lesson Demo – Bands A-B
3:15 – 5:15pm: Lesson Demo – Bands C-F
5:15 – 5:45pm: Technology Demo
The Micro Teach will either be organised by your Madrasah or you will need to attend the CoEJ Micro Teach on Saturday 26 June from 2-5pm. You will be informed in due course which Micro teach you are required to attend.
The Morning Session (Full Tarbiyah Training) is only for untrained teachers who are receiving training for the first time for ANY Band.
The Lesson Demos (afternoon sessions) are for untrained teachers as well as for teachers who have previously completed full Tarbiyah Training and Micro Teach and want a refresher.
Please note that your registration indicates your commitment to attend the training.
Login details will be sent out to registered participants the week before the Training.
Bookings are closed for this event.