KSIMC Birmingham is Hiring | Financial Supervisor upto £35,000
KSIMC of Birmingham has an exciting new vacancy for a qualified Financial Supervisor to join our Finance department. To support the continued growth of the Charity, we are recruiting for a new role within our finance team to work closely with the Head of Finance.
For More Details, Please Email: Brother Hussein Elias firstname.lastname@example.org
The successful applicant will be responsible for the day-to-day Finance Operations of the organisation and will play a key role in assisting with the development of financial efficiencies and best practice.
Role and responsibility:
Focus on and complete all procedures to produce management accounts, including:
- Data entry
- Bank and online payment portal reconciliations
- Sub-committee financial activity reporting
- P&L reporting
- Balance sheet activity (deferrals, accruals)
- Submission of periodic management accounts
- Credit Control
- Gift Aid processing and database management
- Supervision of utility and service contracts,
- Charity wide insurances
- Compliance with the Charity’s governance procedures and Charity Commission regulations
- End of years accounts submission to Charity Commission and companies’ house
- Taking a lead role together with HOF in working with the Charity’s Auditor in the production, review and approval of annual financial statements of accounts
- Responsible for leading a team
- Problem solving for day to day operations
Ability to propose cost effective measures that assist the jamaat to utilize available funds effectively.
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum of 2/3 years practice experience including qualification period, ideally within a general practice environment.
- QuickBooks Cloud / Sage 50 / Sage Online / Microsoft Office and PowerPoint
- An individual who can demonstrate up- to-date knowledge of current tax legislation.
- Good IT skills.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral).
- Confident personality, able to mix with a range of members and colleague personalities
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure.
- Good numeracy skills.
- Demonstrates attention to detail and a high concern for accuracy.
- A good team player.
Qualification : Degree in Finance or Accounting or ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified or part qualified; or AAT Level 4 or above, ideally within practice environments.
Job Application: For further information, or to apply for this position, please email your application letter, along with your curriculum vitae (CV) to: Brother Hussein Elias email@example.com